Section G – Art
- NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- All art work to be at Sofala Showground by 11.00am, Saturday 22nd February 2020.
- All art work must be suitable for hanging in the Open Section.
Stewards – Kerry and Ian Halley Ph: 6337 7525.
DROP OFF POINT – Pigments & Palettes
239 Russell St, Bathurst.
- Artworks to be at Depot by Thursday 20th February 2020 and collected by 2pm by Tuesday 25th February 2020.
OPEN – 16 YRS AND OVER $2.00 PER WORK.
CHILDREN – FREE
- Contemporary – Any medium
TURON ART GROUP SOFALA – FIRST PRIZE $50
- Local Landmark – Sofala – Hill End – Wattle Flat
TURON ART GROUP SOFALA – FIRST PRIZE $30
- Traditional – any medium
- Drawing – pencil, charcoal, coloured pencils, permanent markers, ink
- Portrait, Life Drawing – any medium
- Landscape – any medium
- Novice – any medium
- Abstract – any medium
- Computer generated art
ALL WORK TO BE MOUNTED ON CARDBOARD
- Preschool under 5 years – any medium
- 5 years – any medium
- 6 years – any medium
- 7 years – any medium
- 8 years – any medium
- 9 years – any medium
- 10 years – any medium
- 11 years – any medium
- 12 years – any medium
- 13 years – any medium
- 14 years – any medium
- 15 years – any medium
Sponsored by Sofala Public School, Wattle Flat Public School, Robin Bell, Sandra and Mark Leslight, Geoff and Judy Windsor, The Goldfield Players, The Jollies Social Group, Sofala School P&C, Robyn McCreanor, Barbara Glossop, Beulah Samson and Turon Art Group.