Section F – Recycled Sculpture
- Entries – 17 years and over.
- Prizes: First and Second prizes awarded.
- Judges decision is final.
- All entries to be lodged at Showground on
Saturday 23rd February 2019 between 9.00am
and Midday. On Show Day entries can be
collected after 3.00pm.
- Items that do not comply with categories listed
below will only be displayed (Not judged).
- All care will be taken, no responsibility
- Stewards: Mary Miller 0408 788 796
Lyell Miller 0417 772 708.
ADULTS – $2.00
ALL ENTRIES ARE TO BE MADE FROM RECYCLED WOOD, METAL, MASONRY, PLASTIC OR GLASS.
Judging on items height: from 50mm up to 1/2 meter and up to 1 & 1/2 meters high.
Sponsored by: Dan Murphys,
Woolworths, Fish and Sons Rural and
Produce Centre, Bernardis
Marketplace Supa IGA, Big W and The
Hen & Bow Espresso Bar.