Section I – Children’s Craft
- 16 Years and Under.
- All work must be original work of exhibitor and completed in the last 12 months.
- All entries to be labelled with section number, class number, name and age. Not Visible. Accompained with entry form.
- All care will be taken – No Responsibility Accepted.
- The Judges decision is final.
ENTRY FEE – FREE
- Entries can be lodged at the Sofala Show Ground on Friday 21st February 2020 Between 9am – 12 Noon or Saturday 22nd February 2020 by 10:30am.
- No Late entries will be accepted.
- Chief Stewards – Maureen Simons 0415 509 086 / Carol McGarry 0410 579 693
A. School display on a bale of Straw
Pre-School 4 Years and Under
B. Lego Contruction (maximum 40cm x 40 cm)
C. Recycled Material Article (maximum 40cm x 40 cm)
D. Any Other Craft item
5 – 8 Years
E. Any Article made from a kit
F. Scarecrows ( Maximum 1 metre high)
G. Any Other Craft item
H. Recycled Material Article (maximum 40cm x 40 cm)
9 – 12 Years
I. Farm Display (maximum 40cm x 40 cm)
J. Any Article made from a kit
K. Any Article suitable for a Gift
L. Clay Modelling
M. Any needlework Article (Including knitting & crochet)
13 – 16 Years
N. Sample of knitting (Can be a Garment)
O. Table decoration made from fabric (machine or hand sewing)
P. Handcrafted card – example Mothers Day, Christmas, Birthday
Q. Decorated Shoe
R. Any Articla of wood work