Section C – Collectables
• All entries to be in place by 8.30am Show Day.
• Bookings: Jenny Walker Ph: 6358 8434.
• Entrants must pre-book exhibition space not
less than 10 days before the Show.
• If over booking occurs preference will be
given to Society members.
• At 9.00am the public will NOT be admitted
during the judging.
• Stewards: Jim Walker & Jenny Walker.
• Prizes: 1st – Ribbon & $5.00, 2nd – Ribbon.
• THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL.
$2.00 PER EXHIBIT, PER CLASS
1. Active: means the collection operates
or is moving, eg: model railway, etc.
2. Collections in glass case – Minted
currency / medals.
3. Collections in glass – Minerals, Gems or
4. Collections Kit or Scratch Built – means
made from commercial kits, e.g. planes,
6. Domestic or Nursery
7. Memorabilia for popular culture
8. Other Collections
A. GRAND CHAMPION RIBBON
B. MOST INTERESTING RIBBON
C. BEST DISPLAY -judges may look for
an exhibit theme