Section C – Collectables
• All Entries to be in place by 8.30 am on Show Day.
• Bookings: Jenny Walker Phone: 6358 8434.
• Entrants must Pre-book exhibition space not less than 10 days before the Show.
- Stewards: Jim Walker & Jenny Walker.
- Prizes: 1st – Ribbon & $5.00 – 2nd – Ribbon.
- THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL.
$2.00 PER EXHIBIT – PER CLASS
1. Active: means the collection operates or is moving, Eg: Model Railway, etc.
2. Collections in glass case – Minted Currency / Medals.
3. Collections in glass – Minerals, Gems or Fossils.
4. Collections Kit or Scratch Built – means made from commercial kits, e.g. planes, cars
6. Domestic or Nursery
7. Memorabilia for popular culture
8. Other Collections
- GRAND CHAMPION RIBBON
- MOST INTERESTING RIBBON
- BEST DISPLAY -Judges may look for an exhibit theme
Jim & Jenny Walker